• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Xigmatek Pantheon Computer Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
Need a computer case? Tweaknews has a review of the Xigmatek Pantheon posted today that might be of interest. Here's a quote from the full review:

Xigmatek’s Pantheon chassis is a really nice case, especially for the money. For around a hundred bucks you get a distinctive look, excellent tool-free solutions and a rich feature set that makes the Pantheon a very good value, even in this crowded pricepoint. The cooling performance is very good, and the case responds well to additional case fans, at least on the side panel.
 
Nice looking case, though I dislike the USB3 cable. I want to see more cases with actual USB3 connectors.

Why are they using fairly boring hardware in the review? Shouldn't they actually attempt to test the case with hardware that actually might make remotely more sense? I suppose it's better than reviews that might as well just be product shills because they don't actually BUILD A PC IN THEIR CASE REVIEW, but still I feel like there are only a small handful of reviewers out there that actually know how to review a case. Having a lot of information and pictures is great, but as a review it doesn't do much other than show that yes you can put hardware in a computer case.
 
lol at using a 8800GTS 640mb for the review build.

interesting features on the case--too bad it's so dang ugly.
 
Wow, That is a fairly nice case, It seems all of the lower end case mfg are getting on the ball.
 
I gotta say I was pleasantly surprised by this case. I do not like the usb3 cable, but I do like the LED turnoff button. There is definitely an evolution to the cases coming out
 
Back
Top