XHOUR12" Liquid Neon Cathode Light blue 7.50

with the shipping I could get a Dual CCFL for the prce..... Just my 2 cents.

:(, this is the first X-Hour I've ever watched, partially because I might need a new PSU for my mom's computer, but I was pretty dissapointed that the deal is for a stinkin cathode :( Hopefully next week is better.

~Brad

Question: Is the cc the only thing that's part of the xhour?

I ask because I'm considering the keyboard lower on the page, but don't want to have to decide tonight if I don't have to. :)

These are not standard CCs, these are liquid. they give a kinda cool effect. but thanks for your 2 cents

Originally posted by MrPotsAndPans
:(, this is the first X-Hour I've ever watched, partially because I might need a new PSU for my mom's computer, but I was pretty dissapointed that the deal is for a stinkin cathode :( Hopefully next week is better.

~Brad

Same here - first time and I was dissapointed. :rolleyes:
Maybe next week. :)

xoxide is big for mods, and then mod supplies (tools, screws, etc...), then comes Cases, and then things like PSU...so dont expect big sales on those kind of things at xoxide.

Originally posted by Egg242
If I had the money, I would have bought 3 too! lol
lol, but the thing is i SHOULDNT have bought 3

if you search for a picture of the label on the powersupply, you will see that there is only 13amps on the 12v rail

i shouldnt shouldnt have bought 3

stupid me...now i need a retarded buyer:D

i dont know alot about power supplies. (but i did buy one of these for a backup) someone please explain the amps on the rail thing.

whats normal for the amount of amps?

assuming one isnt stressing the system, is this factor any indication of the overall stability or likelyhood itll fry your pc?

Originally posted by Ocean
whats normal for the amount of amps?

assuming one isnt stressing the system, is this factor any indication of the overall stability or likelyhood itll fry your pc?
the normal amount of amps depends on your system and how much power it needs to draw

if you have a total gaming system with like dual opterons, radeon 9800xt, 8 harddrives, 4 cddrives, and like 30 fans in there.... your gonna need a lotta amps on the rails, buddy

Back