Hi,I was looking for the XFX 750 Black Edition,but i don't found it,and i found the XXX Edition
Is the same PSU with diferent exterior ? they are identical internally ?
Not a fan of my 850w black edition PSU. Fan ticks/clicks...its faint, and in your average gaming rig probably not noticeable. However I have a rather quiet system, and can hear it in the background. I'd RMA it, but apparently that doesn't guarantee I'll get a quiet one. It didn't tick when new, this is something that developed over time. So perhaps as it ages it will get worse and I'll just bite the bullet, RMA it, and sell the replacement.
Google XFX PSU fan noise, this is a rather common issue. Aside from that, the build quality of the units is good. I'm not a fan of the semi-modular system, the second fixed EPS 8 pin connector is annoying, as are the spaces between the modular connectors....make quite a mess if you use a few of the modular cables.
These are typically good values for the money as you can get them with rebates and on sale. But that's all they are...at full retail, there are better choices.