XFX warranty registration

Crotan

Gawd
Well XFX now requires, much like EVGA, that you register within 30 days to activate you lifetime warrenty

How do I get it?
All you have to do is purchase an XFX Graphics Card and register the product within 30 days of purchase to activate your Lifetime Protection.
To qualify, any 6 Series or greater Graphics Card purchased on or after April 17, 2007 must be registered within the first 30 days of purchase or the protection for the card will be limited to 1 year.
http://www.xfxforce.com/web/support/showWarranty.jspa?regionId=1&productGenerationId=730964

Just a little informational as im sure that not everyone knows and to avoid in a year or so a sudden influx of WTF no warrenty from XFX threads

I think this is old news, XFX's website said that more than a month ago when I got my 8800GT. I registered it the same day I got it BTW.

It is indeed old news but I always come across people that still don't know, and I havn't seen a thread started so just to be safe for any that don't know

God, you seriously saved me. I bought my 8800GT right after christmas, so I still had some time, but still, thanks. It seems whenever I buy my video card they always do this.

I bought a 7950GT with evga literally a week or so after they changed their policy, didn't notice until it was too late. I apparently have a 2 year warranty on that card though, according to my last RMA process, so its better than one I guess.

No problem thats what I did it for, just hope everyone that bought one since April 17th will maybe just glance on this thread

Back