XFX Radeon RX 480 Warranty 2 or 3 years?

primetime

Supreme [H]ardness
XFX Radeon RX 480 DirectX 12 RX-480P8DFA6 8GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 CrossFireX Support GTR Triple X Video Card - Newegg.com
XFX Radeon RX 480 DirectX 12 RX-480P8DBA6 8GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 CrossFireX Support GTR Black Edition Video Card - Newegg.com

Was really just curious why one lists a 2 year and the other a 3 year warranty and of course the more expensive one says 3 year. I wonder if their both supposed to be 3 year? They look like the same cards for the most part. Dont know if i could see myself buying one with less than a 3 year warranty, considering the lifetime we used to get! Maybe Mark with XFX can tell us more next time he's around what the deal is. The prices seems a tad steep as well...Is New egg just pricing these higher than suggested retail, cause xfx in the past didn't used to be the highest priced cards lol.

edit:
He answered my pm anyway lol
Depends on the region, i know North America got a special 3+2 year (gpu + fan). So 5 years on fans on the DD models. the reference ones will always be 2 years

Last edited:
Back