• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

XFX HD Radeon 6790

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
The crew at Overclockers Club have posted a review of the XFX HD Radeon 6790 today that is definitely worth checking out.

Everything worked properly on the card. It overclocked nicely with a ton of headroom left on the memory! If the card is capable of software voltage modification (which it looks to be able to do) then it should easily pass 1 GHz core overclocks. With dual fans, the noise output is very low in comparison to designs with blower motors. All of the features that this card carries with it make it a very attractive upgrade for users currently stuck with on-board graphics.
 
I love AMD, But I really dont get the 6790.. I think its too damn big. Its same as a 6870, but doesnt get the performance of the 6850.. Not to mention there only about 20 bucks cheaper then the 6850.. I Really dont see why anyone would go with a 6970..
 
I love AMD, But I really dont get the 6790.. I think its too damn big. Its same as a 6870, but doesnt get the performance of the 6850.. Not to mention there only about 20 bucks cheaper then the 6850.. I Really dont see why anyone would go with a 6790..

Because its on the shelf at a Best Buy.
 
strange....
because this card is a 67 "90", i thought it would be fast. slow as shit.
 
Back
Top