XFX Egypt sucks badly

Arnge

Limp Gawd
So yesterday i was at the Computer mall and i saw a show for the new 280GTX

so i was there trying to ask some questions " specs , prices , ETC"

and they were very Rude , Stupid and ignorent. that said

some of my friends were with me and they swore that they will never touch another XFX product again

so XFX is losing tons of customers because of their Egyptian brach stupidty.

what it is like for you guys ?

So yesterday i was at the Computer mall and i saw a show for the new 280GTX

so i was there trying to ask some questions " specs , prices , ETC"

and they were very Rude , Stupid and ignorent. that said

some of my friends were with me and they swore that they will never touch another XFX product again

so XFX is losing tons of customers because of their Egyptian brach stupidty.

what it is like for you guys ?

Probably to a degree. But I always avoided them anyways because of the big nvidia 3 (BFG, Evga, and XFX) XFX is the only non-US company and at the time of my 7800GTX purchase any use of the lifetime warranty meant shipping my card out of the states. The thing is they have high enough sales world wide to last them a long time but I really don't think they really have that strong of a hold on any market. So even if this Egypt branch is issue filled I doubt it would have a real impact on them, but its a slippery slope there.

If they had a booth at the computer mall, why would they be rude to potential buyers of the card? Kind of defeats the whole purpose of showing the card.. I don't know much about XFX - I've heard some of their factory overclocked cards are failing frequently, but I don't know if it's true. I know they use the small reference cooler even on their overclocked 8800GT cards where as other companies like Gigabyte switched to bigger dual slot designs for their factory oc'd cards.

If one branch of the company has issues, it's likely a company-wide mentality.

Uhmm, strange... I dont think XFX has a branch in Africa.

Are you sure these were not some other company\retailer\partner "representing" them?

regardless, I cant stand rude sales folk.

My only interaction with XFX (I have 2 xfx 7600 cards) was with support, and that experience was very good.

Are you sure these were not some other company\retailer\partner "representing" them?

My only interaction with XFX (I have 2 xfx 7600 cards) was with support, and that experience was very good.

...wat

:confused:

It's so sad that the dude from Egypt makes more sense than you...

so , i found out it is represented by a company called Cairo computer.

and they are treating every one so badly.

if Evga or BFG to come to Egypt they will wipe them out.

I had the same treatment from XFX about a rebate they screwed me over on. Been an EVGA customer ever since. I've bought probably 8 cards in the last 2 years.

so , i found out it is represented by a company called Cairo computer.

and they are treating every one so badly.

if Evga or BFG to come to Egypt they will wipe them out.

Arnge, as I suspected, XFX's partner is the problem here.

If I were you, I would go to the XFX "Contact Form" : http://www.xfxforce.com/en-us/Help/ContactUs.aspx, and report this to XFX's partner relations, or business development department.

This situation is bad for XFX, and for you. Chances are XFX is not aware of this.

BTW, I apologize if my initial reply started a bunch of stupid posts. It was not my intention, as I was trying to give you a serious reply, but I guess this is the internet, so there is no avoiding it ;-)

regards

I've been going with XFX because of their transferable lifetime warranty on video cards. Makes it easier when I go to sell it when I want to upgrade. I've never had one go bad on me.

I have a xfx card also and like it just fine.But not rude sales people any where.
Egypt is both, but mostly Africa.
Edit: Damn, beat me with your edit. :D Something about Africa vs Middle East...

And to the rest of you, keep it civil before we have to separate you guys. :p

Egypt is both, but mostly Africa.
Edit: Damn, beat me with your edit. :D Something about Africa vs Middle East...

And to the rest of you, keep it civil before we have to separate you guys. :p

Yup did an edit before you.But yeah on mid east/africa thing.

Back