XFX Double Vega

Captindecisive

Limp Gawd
XFX is showing its true colors on this one.

DXwUKyS9ZDVS0M33.jpg

Looks harmless enough right? Until you realize...

240px-Roberto.jpg

I'm not a Photoshop master, or even novice; otherwise I would have put the card on Roberto's head instead of just a picture.

On a serious note. It actually doesn't look too bad imo, but the Powercolor Red Devil is a bit more stylish.

That looks like a typical generic Chinese aftermarket VGA cooler that you could get from ebay for the past 10 years.

XFX is showing its true colors on this one.

DXwUKyS9ZDVS0M33.jpg

Looks harmless enough right? Until you realize...

240px-Roberto.jpg

I'm not a Photoshop master, or even novice; otherwise I would have put the card on Roberto's head instead of just a picture.

On a serious note. It actually doesn't look too bad imo, but the Powercolor Red Devil is a bit more stylish.

I like the use of carbon fiber if it's real, but the design definitely needs some work!

Maybe some silkscreening would help this one.

I like the use of carbon fiber if it's real, but the design definitely needs some work!

Maybe some silkscreening would help this one.

looks like a sticker... i still dislike xfx after the dd cards running so dang hot (10 plus card chilled above 90c for the 290. hotest cards in the mine.)

looks like a sticker... i still dislike xfx after the dd cards running so dang hot (10 plus card chilled above 90c for the 290. hotest cards in the mine.)

And the whole lifetime warranty thing getting canned. But pretty much everyone got rid of that due to mining.

lol, seriously? That is one ugly card! Maybe they won't sell and one can get them dirt cheap :smug:

That's a bad joke if ever I seen one. You see where they put the power connectors?

I maybe perverted but that card looks like two boobs. :sneaky:

Back