XFX 8800GTS 320MB $276.99 with $20 MIR +$12 Express shipping

aren't XFX cards pretty good?

I know it varies from model to model however...

anyone? anyone? But, the way these suckers are dropping in price, I might just wait 6 months before even thinking about upgrading... after all, why bother before crysis?

XFX are in the top 3 nvidia cards.

Evga/BFG/XFX not in order

Evga blows with warranty now. They require original invoice for the full life time warranty. They won't RMA it without the invoice. Thats too much of a hassle for me

Evga blows with warranty now. They require original invoice for the full life time warranty. They won't RMA it without the invoice. Thats too much of a hassle for me

...but great for a lot of people.....

XFX is good and this deal is pretty good as it comes with COD2 for free too....

Huh, invoice is just the receipt. Why would a company take an rma without an invoice? how could they prove purchase date?

Huh, invoice is just the receipt. Why would a company take an rma without an invoice? how could they prove purchase date?

Why would you need to prove purchase date on a product with a lifetime warranty?

Though EVGA didn't request a receipt from me during my RMA in December. Only requested receipt for Step-Up requests, which is understandable.

Too much hassle? Needing the receipt makes ther warranty 'blow'?

Pathetic,

a reciept is necessary for warranty when it is a fixed timeframe. if it is a lifetime warranty, no documentation should be needed.
they are just doing that to screw those who do not save the paperwork or loose the paperwork. if they did not honor the warranty even with you pressing them, i would say they are a crap company in terms of cust service.

ermm no, This was probably done to lower their expenses but also to prevent people who buy from ebay etc and still get warranty coverage.

If this stops you from buying from Evga then you are losing out.

EVGA is ok in my book, Life-time warrenty is great.....i got no problems with that. I was always told to save my receipts ^^ Just in case ****!!!!:D

XFX requires a copy of sales invoice as well as a signed RMA agreement. I don't know about BFG firsthand but I assume this is standard practice.

So you get a xfx 8800 GTS 320 with 2 free games cod2 GRAW and some gaming mousepad?

Back