XFX 8800gt 512mb 600mhz $249.99@the egg

RegisteredToPost

Limp Gawd
:mad: I ordered one of these yesterday for 269.99 and the very next fucking day the price drops.

Anyway, they are currently out of stock but the prices are dropping boys!

*currently OOS :D

i think im just gonna wait a couple months for nvidia and all these retailers to get their shit together

i think im just gonna wait a couple months for nvidia and all these retailers to get their shit together

If there is any shame-on-you finger pointing that needs to happen, it needs to be at Nvidia and/or the video card companies. Places like Newegg and Dell have gotten beaten and bloodied enough over the 8800GT fiasco.

My 8800gt is currently scheduled to deliver on the 12th of december. Which is the same day dell was estimated to ship my XFX order.

I love the egg, however these cards are still OOS. I'll try to bump this post when they are in stock. I know Hotdeals is an 8800gt frenzy :D

Did you get with newegg? I had the same thing happen to me, price dropped $20 on the EVGA I got last week. I just got on their live chat and they are crediting the $20 back to me. You should probably do the same

Back