xfx 6970 stock/reference cooler

finlof

n00b
Joined
Mar 19, 2013
Messages
15
I got a HD-697A-CNFC on ebay that currently has an accelero xtreme plus II cooler, but i cannot send it in for warranty cause i dont have the stock cooler anymore (roommate mistakenly threw it out cause he thought it was trash). XFX tells me it has to be the correct cooler for that model. Is there anyone that has a stock cooler that they can send me or that i can buy? i would post this in the for sale forum but apparently i have to make 50 posts before i can do that. any help would be appreciated.
 
That Sucks man, I had a similar problem like this once before. But I wonder if a reference 6950 cooler would work? XFX is probably anal about the 6970 logo
 
Which revision do you have? If you're willing to pay shipping both ways (I need it back for future RMA purposes as well) I'd be happy to help you out.
 
Which revision do you have? If you're willing to pay shipping both ways (I need it back for future RMA purposes as well) I'd be happy to help you out.

I am TOTALLY ok with that deal. that would help out so much. i can send you a fedex ground shipping label. just send me your address and the weight of the box so I can make the label up.
here's the full text on the back:
HD-697A-CN HD-697A-CNFA V1.2
 
Back
Top