XFX 6800 GT @ BuyXtremeGear

yes as i can see by your sig :D

anyways i wont have the cash for another 2 days, otherwise i would jump on this before i showed any of you bloodsuckers :) :)

Deadguy said:
yes as i can see by your sig :D

anyways i wont have the cash for another 2 days, otherwise i would jump on this before i showed any of you bloodsuckers :) :)

Thats what credit cards are for. Prices are going up and supplys are going down, gotta love supply & demand.

Yea I just built this entire system 3 weeks ago, coming from a P42.26/GF4600/1gb PC2700(which wifey now has)....I was on vacation and was bored. :rolleyes:

Deadguy said:
credit cards are the DEVIL :)

Good point. Just pay them off at the end of every month. The truth is Mortgages are the DEVIL
devil2.gif

I guess you didn't see my earlier post regarding this. I ordered an XFX card yesterday afternoon from buyxg.com. I even called to verify that they were actually "In Stock". I was told yes. Of course, later that evening I got an e-mail regarding a problem with my billing info and I was told that the cards aren't in yet, but are expected tomorrow. They lied...plain and simple. So if you ordered one and are expecting it to ship today...don't hold your breath. I canceled my order and went with a Leadtek from Newegg (which was in stock yesterday ;) )

AHHAHAHAHAH @ grinder

no i guess i missed your thread balthazar, maybe it was because of the insane amout of threads that were being slapped up yesterday after the hardware guide came out.

so for all the new readers, unless anyone has any different info, i guess that this supposedly "in stock" card really isnt, so dont give them your money.

MajorMullet said:
I ordered a card from them yesterday. It was $390 with 3 day shipping. I just checked my online order status and it says that the expected ship date is 8/2, so I guess they're planning on getting them in today and shipping them out on Monday. Gameve also says that the ETA is July 30, so I guess it's possible. Gameve link here if you want to check it out: http://www.gameve.com/gve/store/ProductDetails.aspx?sku=VC-XFX-025

thats funny, i ordered late last night and right now it says "Order charged/Sent to warehouse". check your status again, maybe it has changed. I just called and mine is going to ship today.

Whenever youns(Pittsburgh slang) get it from, you will be extremely happy with it. :D

Cumon D3.

Just checked link....

BACK ORDER ETA 8/6

FFS. :rolleyes: These things are getting [H] to come by.

HERES a link to another thread with most of the links to vendors selling the GT. Most are on backorder....blame Kyle for the D3 benchmarks/GT shortage. :p

I am still amazed how fast these cards went out of stock at so many websites today.....

Geta said:
that leadtek cooler is huge

Geta,

I see you are going from a ti200(whatever that is...or is that a 4200?) to a 6800 GT?

Be prepared to be impressed. :eek:

Back