XFX 5870's at Amazon

cageymaru

Fully [H]
2FA
Joined
Apr 10, 2003
Messages
23,536
Tried to order a 5870 from NCIX but my bank didn't like the international charge and rejected the order. When I called NCIX to make amends they were OOS... Such a sad day...

Then, I hit up Newegg and no luck and then I tried Amazon and they had them coming from TigerDirect. Only problem is that after adding it and checking out it was OOS...

So then I clicked the 2 new thing on the Amazon page and saw that in fact Amazon was selling the card and had some in stock also! I'm like why in the heck did ya send me to Tiger when you had it in stock straight from Amazon!

Prime shipping ftw :). Fingers crossed that nothing goes wrong this time lol.

In short... Click the addition vendors link on the Amazon XFX page and you can order one straight from Amazon.

Here
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Ummm no Scooooootttttt.... there is a slight problem with you order! OOS from Tiger and Amazon does not have them, they are liars, they simply are taking your preorder here.

slightprob.jpg
 
Well got the we are sorry but the item is out of stock email ;(.

Well at least that was fast! I need to set up one of those paraphrase passwords for Amazon... I can't check out that fast. I can only type 40 wps...

Lulz,

Cagey
 
You have a better chance buying one second-hand than new. The shortages are ridiculous.
 
Nice.. I just sold a used Power Color for 350$ shipped. Worked great just didn't need the extra card. DIdn't realize these are so hard to get now.
 
Nice.. I just sold a used Power Color for 350$ shipped. Worked great just didn't need the extra card. DIdn't realize these are so hard to get now.

lol.. someone sold for 460 in HardOCP trade... unbelievable .....
 
about 3 weeks ago I bought some new parts from ZZF. I ordered one initially and then 30-60 mins later I decided to order a 2nd (XFX models).. Later that night I checked ZZF again and they still had some in stock, but the price had gone from $399 to $439

no wonder, I had no idea they were so limited
 
Back
Top