• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

XFX 5870 @ Tigerdirect

Etherton

Will Bang for Poof
Joined
Aug 7, 2006
Messages
6,996
Just scored one over on Tigerdirect. Had to do a search though, I couldn't find it listed with the others. I spoke with a sales agent and they said their IL warehouse had "plenty of stock" and mine would ship out Monday. Just checked the site again though and its stating Pre-order so it might be worth it to give them a call. Good luck!

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicat...asp?keywords=5870&searchbtn.x=0&searchbtn.y=0
 
Don't know? Is it? Less than a week out so I don't view it as a pre-order. I wasn't going to over night it anyway as I got hit with IL sales tax. Damn commies!
 
I wonder how long till they actually start shipping the fxf 5870 card though...
 
Just got off the phone with them because mine is stating back-ordered now. They (George) promised me that they are getting 300 XFX's in today and mine will ship. We shall see. We shall see.
 
Just got off the phone with them because mine is stating back-ordered now. They (George) promised me that they are getting 300 XFX's in today and mine will ship. We shall see. We shall see.

That sounds awesome. I hope its true.
 
Still back ordered. Called them up and they told me that it would ship by the END of the month now. Come again!? It showed IN STOCK when I placed the order! Now its backordered so I canceled it. They already took my money out of my Paypal account otherwise I'd order from NewEgg right now. Total crap TigerDirect. They just lost any & all of my future business... Lie. Lie. Lie...
 
That's too bad because the XFX 5870 is back in stock at the Egg again. Big opportunity there for someone!
 
Thats OK. They'll be there next week. I was looking forward to it but don't have time to mess with it this weekend anyway.
 
Back
Top