• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

XFX 5870 @ NewEgg!

Etherton

Will Bang for Poof
Joined
Aug 7, 2006
Messages
6,996
Just scored one over at NewEgg! Hurry!

edit : They have already charged me too. Moving quicker than normal. Usually (at least for me) they took a couple hours to confirm & charge my payment.
 
Last edited:
These cards are very sweet. Must control trigger finger! :)
I already got one, I think I"ll wait for 5870x2 for Tri-Fire. Muhahaha.
 
Bah. Newegg. They quit their advertising deal with [H]. Screw 'em.
 
Guess I'm just lucky, planning my build with the income tax check. Should be some good products/prices then!
 
Back
Top