XFX 5870 in stock at Newegg!!

And of course the Newegg bing 10% cashback expires right before they roll out the video cards. Coincidence? I think not. :mad:

couple different xfx 5850's also. still the cheapest 5850 is $339. i cant see wanting one badly enough to let newegg gouge me for $60 -70.

XXX 5870 version is lust inducing. But I think I'll just wait for another 5970 to come in stock.

$439...no thank you. I am not desperate enough to spend that much on a card just because they are in limited supply.

I think I got one of the XXX in time, at least that's what the order says. I had a little extra(if there is such a thing) expendable cash so I went for it.

$439...no thank you. I am not desperate enough to spend that much on a card just because they are in limited supply.

It's the XXX factory overclocked edition. That's why it's $30 more.

I think I got one of the XXX in time, at least that's what the order says. I had a little extra(if there is such a thing) expendable cash so I went for it.

Grats. I was tempted to get one. But I already have a 5970.

this whole xxx and black edition stuff is crazy. 25mhz increase on the gpu? really?? ok 100mhz increase on the memory is good and all but come on i can do that myself with overdrive.

It's the XXX factory overclocked edition. That's why it's $30 more.

Grats. I was tempted to get one. But I already have a 5970.
yeah but I think the regular versions are already overpriced. besides I think its stupid to pay 30bucks more when any moron can move a slider over themselves and achieve the same small overclock.

Back