• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

XFX 4890 Rebate Question

wrangler

2[H]4U
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
3,929
On the 24th I purchased an XFX 4890. Rebate program ended 4/30.
I want to buy another XFX 4890. I didn't buy 2 to begin with because of the 1 rebate per household thing.

Now, they've put another rebate on that lasts through 5/31. Since it is a different rebate program with a different ending date, can I get the rebate or will they say I already had one?
 
are those rebates has different offer#?
if yes then you can send both w/o problem
 
Agree completely with jhartono - it's one rebate per househole per promotion. So you'll be good - I've done this many times with RAM rebates. :D
 
Thanks guys.

Ordering now!

btw I am loving my 4890. Totally different experience from the 4870-512's I had.

Believe it or not, I had a 260/192 that would do 700/1400 and this thing is beating it soundly and I haven't even OC'd it yet. I've only tested it in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (which is all that matters to me) so I'm sure there will be times that it doesn't seem like all that big of difference but ........very happy so far.

I am a semi-ATI noob so stay tuned for my next question. It will be about Rivatuner and voltage bumping. :D

Thanks again!!
 
Back
Top