XFX 270x for $141.99, free shipping

$5 coupon too for no reason, idk, grab 2 for $139 each. Thanks!

I grabbed one, didn't know they had a coupon but hey I was about to drop $215 for one of these later today anyways so I am still way ahead. Now I just a good deal on an itx Z87 board...

i see you posted this on SD as well, and i agree that it is probably a price mistake (especially since it has the "new item" tag on it).

would be nice for whoever tries to not get their order cancelled :)

Curses! I am most definitely in the market (replacing a stock Dell 640) and would have loved this. Hopefully those who ordered receive them.

i paid with paypal. I think I had a latent coupon from overstock on my paypal account. I'm pretty sure they fucked me in a similar scenario a few years ago *shrug* not gonna get bent out of shape if it doesn't ship. Not like when tigerdirect promised everyone cheap 7970s on BF only to cancel everyone's order and put them back up on the site so they could sell them for more.

Different item number, and that one was listed t the same time as the cheaper one. I noticed that both of them were up when I bought. Hence why I thought it was a price error.

Great price if they actually deliver. Running XFX R9 270X CDFR and it runs BF4 100% stable. Get by until die shrink R9 290 or 290X and prices settle.

I really wish I had hopped in on this before it went OOS. Ahh well, such is life.

Really wish the 7970 i boufht for 220 would have shipped to me..guy said he was in car accident and didnt ship it for a week maynehe kept it to sell for d o uble price sincw it was at that time,,, now still run damn 6850 or somthing seem fine tho

got mine today. NOT r9 270x, they are in fact 260x. fffffuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkk you overstock.com

Damnit mine got delivered today but I won't be home until to deal with what I assume is also a 260x.

Well, I've spent the last 3 business days trying to get somebody useful at overstock and I finally did today. Apparently the don't have and possibly never had any 270x's. They offered to discount the 260x to $101 or return for the full price.

Sorry all.

Girl I talked to today made sure that my original order mentioned an R9 270X and not the R7. She forwarded my order confirmation to some other department and they are supposed to send me a prepaid label to return the card. Waste of my time. At least she was nice.

they called me back today. Don't have a r9 270x, don't have a similar card they're willing to send. They gave me a $40 credit and a free year to their O membership, which is free shipping and cashback on all purchases. I must applaud their business savvy. They gave me a credit and a new incentive to buy more from a mistake they made. They truly turned lemons into lemonade.

Back