Xfire like chat program

• Thread starter Deleted member 189430
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 189430

I'm posting this here because it's focused on gaming. I'm looking for a chat program like Xfire 1.0 that integrates with all the players, gog, steam, uplay, origin. I'm tired of someone hitting me up on steam while I'm playing a game on one of the others and can't chat with them. I know this is a long shot since I've come up empty on searching for this unicorn. Just thought I'd post this here to see if I'm missing something or this creature no longer exists.

I don't think such a thing exists for what you're asking. If it did, literally everyone would have it.

I didn't think that it did. It was just wishful thinking.

I had forgotten about xfire, too bad it was shut down, it was nice to have a central contact list.

You could look into raptr, i have never used it personally but it was developed by the original creators of xfire

But yeah I agree. I wish all the big players would put their tail between their leg and join forces for a Friend Messaging platform.

Blizzard vaguely does. It lets you import your steam contacts I think.

I had forgotten about xfire, too bad it was shut down, it was nice to have a central contact list.

You could look into raptr, i have never used it personally but it was developed by the original creators of xfire

raptr is being shut down soon too.. Discord is what alot of gamers use atm. It's free and great.

Back