• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Xfire bridge?

slickmitch

Gawd
Joined
Feb 8, 2005
Messages
548
Just bought 2 xfx 5770 for xfire and neither came with a bridge. I cant seem to find one for sale either now wtf do I do?
 
Just bought 2 xfx 5770 for xfire and neither came with a bridge. I cant seem to find one for sale either now wtf do I do?

as far as i know every retail card should come with a bridge. if you bought an oem youll have to source it yourself. id just contact xfx and ask for one.
 
That's really weird, every radeon video card I've bought came with a crossfire bridge. Just call your manufacturer and they should be able to hook you up, particularly since you bought TWO of their products.
 
The mobo should have come with whatever bridges needed/supported. Mine came with a cf and sli bridge. The spacing can be different on different mobos. This is why the mobo manuf. provides them.
 
Every ATI card should come with a crossfire bridge.
Unless XFX is cost cutting again!
 
yes, they are. look at the pics of xfx 5770s on newegg, they dont include a bridge.
 
I cant seem to find one for sale either now wtf do I do?

OP: PM me your address and I'll mail you a standard length CF bridge. I've got three and definitely don't need that many.
 
Back
Top