Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Im not sure its a direct fit.Maximum PC had a rig with a custom plug to do that.I wanna know also so I can hook up my V1000 to my X-fi..Ill look around also.
I don't think it can be done on the X-Fi. Creative wants you to use their own drive bay i/o box and they've gone to great lengths recently to proprietize the connector. Beginning with the Audigy 2 audio is no longer sent along the AUD_EXT connector in analogue format. Before that you could jerry rig a connection for your case's front panel connectors and creative cards.