XFI Remote Control Question

  • Thread starter Deleted member 133315
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 133315

Guest
The creative XFI remote control, does it have an luminous keypad ? as I just got mine and it looks as tho the top set of buttons should be see in the dark luminous but they dont glow for me and I was wondering, the people who have the remote control for any of the XFI soundcards, does your remote control keypad glow in the dark ?

I bought the XFI Extreme music I/O upgrade kit

cheers in advance.
 
I don't ever remember mine glowing but I'll check for you when I go home at lunchtime.
 
nope no glow none of them ever really, would have been nice if it were watching pr0n without lights is awesome, instead of pressing blindly turning off the player accidentally....:p
 
I am expecting my X-Fi Fatal1ty today, with the 5.25" drive and the remote...whatever edition that is, I can't recall what the exact model name is for that Fatal1ty edition. Sounds like I will be modding mine for inclusion of an LED backlight. I love projects!
 
Back
Top