xfi headphone detection reversed

ziddey

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Dec 24, 2002
Messages
5,392
Anyone know how to fix this problem? I have my 2.1 plugged into the green on the back. I'm using the web driver for my xfi xtremegamer. When I enable the headphone detection settings, it thinks that I have headphones plugged in when I don't and vice versa. Anyone know how to flip it back around??
 
Anyone know how to fix this problem? I have my 2.1 plugged into the green on the back. I'm using the web driver for my xfi xtremegamer. When I enable the headphone detection settings, it thinks that I have headphones plugged in when I don't and vice versa. Anyone know how to flip it back around??

If I remember correctly that headphone detection setting is only for use if you have the front panel i/o drive pod. Or if you have one of the cards with standard AC97 headers for the front panel connectors.
 
Back
Top