xeon22 trading issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

killster1

2[H]4U
got refund for lcd and future plans to get the mobo/cpu guy doesnt seem so bad but lil tough..

Xeon22
[H]ard|Gawd
Last Activity: Today 07:33 AM
Viewing Thread xeon22 ripoff @ 07:33 AM

killster1 said:
Well it started on dec 10 i sent immediate payment for a mobo cpu and lcd to xeon22 he said he will ship it in one day..

2 weeks later still nothing. So i ask him whats up No reply..

wait a few days and ask again he this time he says "ive been getting better deals lately"

What does that mean? no reply so i open a paypal dispute.. He responds with "i havent shipped it yet had problems but now that you opened dispute i wont ship it to you"..

he didnt have any problems msging people about the items for sale or posting more items for sale him self..

it seems he is buying stuff left and right or at least trying.. but does he tell me whats going on? NO!

Again i ask when i will be refunded and he says "yes i will refund" but its almost been 3 weeks of sitting on the money buying other stuff ..

any ideas as to what to do?

this wasnt even my money and its hard to explain to my wifes step dad that im waiting on refund sorry i didnt get your cpu.. i figured since he had mostly good heatware and was a limp gawd it was all good i thought WRONG even getting a intelligent reply out of this guy takes opening disputes.. Any ideas?

If you've opened a dispute, and you've been three weeks into "negotiating" with him, I'd escalate it @ paypal. If he's buying and selling stuff to OTHER people, he probably has the $ in his account. Inform paypal that you've been going at this with him for 3 weeks, and he has "kept promising" but never fulfilling that promise.

They can (if the money is there) withdraw it from his account. If he is unresponsive to THEM, they'll default it into your favor.

I purchased an AVC unit for my sharp aquos 37" lcd on ebay.
I paid for it with paypal. Seller NEVER shipped. I filed a dispute, waited the obligatory 10 days, then escalated. Within 1 week, the money was back in my account.

In addition, of course, you should denote a negative on his [H]eat and point to this thread.
You should also report him to trollhunters

Additionally, XEON22 was logged on TODAY, so he can't claim any inability to communicate (as many potential trolls do)

i trust u man, ived been seeing u makes deals left and right as well ;) , just wait it out on the paypal dispute after 30 days file a claim and ull prob get ur money back

killster1 said:
Well it started on dec 10 i sent immediate payment for a mobo cpu and lcd to xeon22 he said he will ship it in one day..

2 weeks later still nothing. So i ask him whats up No reply..

wait a few days and ask again... this time he says "ive been getting better deals lately" that is all he says!

What does that mean? no reply so i open a paypal dispute.. He responds with "i havent shipped it yet had problems but now that you opened dispute i wont ship it to you"..

he didn't have any problems msging people about their items for sale or posting more items for sale him self..

it seems he is buying stuff left and right or at least trying.. but does he tell me whats going on? NO!

Again i ask when i will be refunded and he says "yes i will refund" but its almost been 3 weeks of sitting on the money buying other stuff .. Never once did he tell me of any problems or that he didn't ship it out yet..

any ideas as to what to do?

this wasn't even my money and its hard to explain to my wifes step dad that im waiting on refund sorry i didn't get your cpu.. i figured since he had mostly good heatware and was a limp gawd it was all good i thought WRONG even getting a intelligent reply out of this guy takes opening disputes.. Any ideas?
well if he said the he wont ship now part on paypals dispute then he already burryd his grave, if it wasnt on paypal i suggest taking screen pics of the conversation and show it to paypal so they will prob give u a refund right away if u can prove to them he said that

idk i never got charged my self, but 25 bucks is better than the whole money ur losseing
just wait it out for 30 days wait on the dispute, if its already been 30 days open a claim on him and if he doesnt reply like the poster above me said ur money will be back in ur account

CrazyBeaner said:
i trust u man, ived been seeing u makes deals left and right as well ;) , just wait it out on the paypal dispute after 30 days file a claim and ull prob get ur money back

Bad advice. - Waiting it out means you will run out of claim time.

paypal said:
You can open a dispute in the Resolution Center within 45 calendar days of payment. By opening a dispute, you are able to communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

There's no rule @ paypal that says you have to wait 30 days, but there is a rule that says you can't file a claim after 45.... it may be that xeon22 is trying to surreptitiously get him to pass the "statute of limitations"

I wouldn't wait any longer.. 3 weeks of 'stalling' is a problem.

killster1 said:
but will i really get back all the money? or will i be charged 25$ for the investigation? Thanks for reply

No fee for filing a dispute/claim/complaint .. You are thinking of squaretrade, methinks.

You will get all your money back, IF, and ONLY if, he has the money in his paypal account. If his account is EMPTY, you are s.o.l. though.

As soon as he said:

"i havent shipped it yet had problems but now that you opened dispute i wont ship it to you"..

I would have escalated it... go for it..

i can vouch that this xeon22 guy is nothing but scum. he has sent me threatening PM's because i wont lower the price of an item by 15 dollars. i have all necessary pm's if needed for proof. a mod can pm me if they need them.

If it ever gets to the point of filing a dispute, true, i'd never ship but rather refund the money.I've seen too many times where paypal would still rule in favor of the buyer even if the seller came through, thus, I usually make it a point just to refund at that poin in time.

Problem has been resolved for now, please move along.

OP and Xeon22 appear to be in contact and should continue to work this out in private. If further issues arise that warrent reopening, contact a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back