• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Xeon X3380

conceptxp

n00b
Joined
Jan 16, 2005
Messages
12
Is there a place I can get this processor?
I check online. Even though they said available, I called up they told me unavailable.
 
I would check eBay if you are permitted to but from there.

Edit: There are none on eBay.

It's going to be a hard time finding a processor that has not been produced in a few years..
 
To find older processors like this you might look to a company like Cuetech who deals in hard to find discontinued products. They do charge more but if you can't find it anywhere else they most likely can find it for you.
 
To find older processors like this you might look to a company like Cuetech who deals in hard to find discontinued products. They do charge more but if you can't find it anywhere else they most likely can find it for you.


Thanks for the information on CueTech
 
Back
Top