• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Xeon E3110 Re-Do OC

AVAFREAK182

2[H]4U
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,645
Well I messed up my last Windows install, so I figured I'd re-do my OC.

I also had to RMA my Ballistix, so I am using some GSkill DDR2 800.

I had the chip at 3.9 before with 1.24 VCore.

Now I am at 4.01GHz with 1.304 VCore.

Will keep you all posted when I hit 5GHz :p.
 
reredo41.jpg
 
Back
Top