XenServer 5 Enterprise for free

This Account Has Exceeded Its CPU Quota

how'd they do it, I need a bunch of copies.

Tbh, it's bad form to post a single link with no additional information.

Having said that, Citrix will release XenServer 5 Enterprise free of charge on February 23rd.
It will not become open source. That's the bottom line without any of the blogger editorials that went along with the story.

Tbh, it's bad form to post a single link with no additional information.

Having said that, Citrix will release XenServer 5 Enterprise free of charge on February 23rd.
It will not become open source. That's the bottom line without any of the blogger editorials that went along with the story.

What other information do you need, its in the title of the thread. And the link works fine. If i just posted the link in the title and said nothing else then I could see your issue.

Dude sweet!

We installed Xen Server 5 Express Monday last week, and today i see this link! Even better all that was needed to upgrade was the 3KB license file :D

Although so far i'm yet to see any benefits for the Single-Server small business setup we have, ill still take a free license when it pops up!

Cheers man!

Still limited to cores=vms, and they still haven't fixed the linux 2.6-27 ROFS bug. Sweet though otherwise.

Back