Xenoblade Chronicles Switch 2 Editions

Yeah, great news - I've been meaning to play these games for awhile now and was hoping a 60fps Switch 2 version would be released and here we are.
 
I'll rebuild XB2 if it is not a key card. Hopefully they removed the gacha crap.
 
Yeah, great news - I've been meaning to play these games for awhile now and was hoping a 60fps Switch 2 version would be released and here we are.
Yeah, I bought chronicles and chronicles 3 when they were on sale assuming they would get the treatment. I got a little nervous it wasn’t going to happen when it took so long.
 
The dock just got a firmware upgrade that supports VRR now with TVs that are compatible. Hopefully the Xenoblade games in particular get a patch to support this because it uses an awful double buffer vsync implementation currently.
 
Back
Top