Xcom Enemy Within - $9.99

FYI, it's the same price as Steam until tomorrow when it's off sale on Steam. Amazon usually raises and lowers their prices with Steam.

Edit: NVM, thought was talking about Enemy Unknown. Enemy Within is more expensive on Steam.

Last edited:
Fantastic game if you're into turn-based strategy. Bought the XCOM:EW/EU pack from Amazon for $20, gave the EU key to my bro and used the EW key for myself. Both activated on Steam without issue.

enemy unknown was a blast! i really, really enjoyed it. but its a bit different so make sure you go in knowing what type of gameplay it is.

i was about to pickup enemy within but it requires enemy unknown which i don't have (played through it on friends license). will have to look for a combo. i have no problem giving them my money for GREAT titles.

Sales over i guess? im seeing 14.99 (still cheaper than on steam, which is for 19.99 i think)

Dang, paid more than that on Steam at the same time, but I still got it on a big sale.

XCOM was fun as balls and I could play it on business trips with my laptop. More content is great.

Back