XCom Enemy Unknown $17.50, Activates on Steam

You can grab XCom Enemy Unknown on GeenmanGaming for $17.50,

use code GMG30-DPLIM-DN831

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/u...nknown-na/

This is the lowest price I've seen it, one of the best games of the year!

The game is quite brilliant, and a lot of fun. I think that aside from the fun graphics and cinematic camera effects (very good idea), their best change over the originals is the movement system.

In the originals, it was quite boring to have movement points on the direction you faced, and you could spend a half hour on a turn just planning the moves so that everyone was facing a different direction. The game is quite dynamic now.

I quite enjoy the various mods also available at Nexus. You should definitely try the Warspace playing Roguelike (meaning no save-reloads to change an event). Losses and deaths can be recovered from, and the game becomes much more tense.

Damn good game at the lowest price I've seen. Ironman Classic difficulty is a nail-biting affair (skip it till you've played the game through at least once).

Thanks a bunch! I'm working on getting it.. Main bank flags it and can't override. The CC I previously used is now flagging as well. Grr.

Is either DLC worth it right away? I picked up the base game but was thinking I'd skip the DLC for now and maybe pick it up later on a bigger sale or something, unless they are super awesome.

I'd say pick them up now. If you have save games before the DLC, I don't think they work after that.

I have a couple saves before going up against the big ship and now I can't load them. :(

Major 'Crash' will no longer fight the good fight.

Slightly ridiculous.

Realized they don't accept Amex, which I primarily use for online purchases.

Nevermind, paypal. Urghhh, have to change my registered email address. Fine.

WTF, flagged as a gambling website???

Try my Visa.

Order not complete

We have been unable to complete your order, please contact your payment provider before trying again.

Thank you for visiting Green Man Gaming.

I give up, I think I'll just wait for 50% off on steam.

Tried 2 CC and Paypal yesterday to get the Borderlands 2 Season Pass. Nothing worked.

Same CC I used to buy Borderlands 2. I'm through trying to get stuff from GMG. There is just too much hassle involved.

Tried 2 CC and Paypal yesterday to get the Borderlands 2 Season Pass. Nothing worked.

Same CC I used to buy Borderlands 2. I'm through trying to get stuff from GMG. There is just too much hassle involved.

It might be related to the card you have on record with paypal not matching the cards they accept at GMG. Just a thought.

Sweet, thanks OP. Picked up a copy.

The only downside is what once was nearly $200 of credit I had on GMG is now down to $9 :(

It might be related to the card you have on record with paypal not matching the cards they accept at GMG. Just a thought.

I missed a little. The CC I used to buy B2, from GMG, no longer works with GMG, directly or through Paypal.

:(

If your considering the DLC be advised that the Elite Soldier Pack is basically the same price on Steam today if that would be easier for you.

Looks like I'm going to miss out on this one. I keep getting the "Order not complete" error, even though I've bought through them in the past. Called both of my CC and my bank and they said the charges aren't even attempting on their end, so it's something on GMG's end holding it up. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to keep waiting till it drops to 20 on Steam. :(

Looks like I'm going to miss out on this one. I keep getting the "Order not complete" error, even though I've bought through them in the past. Called both of my CC and my bank and they said the charges aren't even attempting on their end, so it's something on GMG's end holding it up. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to keep waiting till it drops to 20 on Steam. :(

I had this error forever. The only thing that worked was me asking GMG to take a look at my account, they had to fix something on their end.

Creating a new account also works sometimes.

I had this error forever. The only thing that worked was me asking GMG to take a look at my account, they had to fix something on their end.

Creating a new account also works sometimes.

Hell if I know what's going on. I opened a ticket, waited about ten minutes, saw the "holidays = 2-4 day response time" message, figured what the hell it's going to end in three hours anyway, and tried one last time. Went through. What a pain in the ass, but that made my night. :D

great deal but can't buy as well they don't like my visa, mastercard, paypal, can't use my American Express since they don't like them as well. I'll wait for the summer 2013 Steam sale :/

I'd say pick them up now. If you have save games before the DLC, I don't think they work after that.

I have a couple saves before going up against the big ship and now I can't load them. :(

Major 'Crash' will no longer fight the good fight.

I really fucking hate DLC that breaks save games. I hate it so much that while I'm tempted to spend $3.50 on DLC for X-Com I won't if it breaks my saves .. fucking dumb.

Must be a glitch for you boss. I bought the DLC and am playing my old save right now, I was also about to hit the final ship. Workin for me, Xcom as great as it is can be fairly buggy.

Tried clicking on checkout. Couldn't get past that page. Tried that with FF and Chrome, neither worked. Guess I'll wait for Steam to have this go on sale then.

Damn that freaking sucks.

Whenever I try to load, it says "DLC not found".

Oh well, I beat the game anyways and I've been meaning to restart with an ironman game.

Back