XClio Cases

Citizen86

Supreme [H]ardness
Has anyone used or seen these? I was just on Newegg and saw the Twin Engine, I thought it looked cool, a little over-the-edge, but not too much. I liked the smooth black finish on it, and I've been looking for something with a lot of airflow. 2x250mm fans would do the trick, especially if you stuck a 120mm fan on the back to push it all out. Then the XCLIO Windtunnel also looked nice, with another 2x250mm fans. And these cases are cheap too! Has anyone else seen these?

The twin engine's pretty damn nice. I've done 2 builds with it, at customer request.

The windtunnel I've got no idea about.

Do these cases come with harness points so that you can strap them to the ground? :p

I really love the twin engine one, and I want it bad, except I want a shiny interior. I could paint it, but I don't feel like going through the hassle any time soon.

Do these cases come with harness points so that you can strap them to the ground? :p

haha I wish... but yeah, I was looking at the Gigabyte Aurora 3D, but I think I'm going to get the Twin Engine now... looks nice and probalby has MUCH better air flow. w00t

Ordered it today!! Got good reviews on newegg. I also have seen no one on the forum with one. I started a thread a week or so ago asking people if they had the case and I got no responses. I am going to change the front LEDs to red, because the fan itself looks like that out of a submarine. (Hunt for Red October)

Ya, its gonna be intense. :) :)

[E]dit: FYI: From reviews it is not shiny (glossy) but more of a flat black.

Back