xbox360s for 340

German Muscle

Supreme [H]ardness
i searched and found nothing. Xbox 360 for 340. Add to cart and the price will be 340.
hxxp://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A0561448

Nice find! This might make it even sweeter -

First go to the paypal link here:

Go Shopping With Paypal

Enter your paypal account email address and you get $20 off any purchases made with paypal from 11/23 - 12/31 and Dell is mentioned as a participating merchant.

If Dell is still giving 15% off electronics on Wed (I didnt see anywhere that says when it expires, just that it is for a 'limited time') then you could theoretically get it for $320 (I think paypal takes the $20 off on their end, so the 15% discount from Dell would still be off of $400 not off of $380...

MrLarryLarry said:
Nice find! This might make it even sweeter -

First go to the paypal link here:

Go Shopping With Paypal

Enter your paypal account email address and you get $20 off any purchases made with paypal from 11/23 - 12/31 and Dell is mentioned as a participating merchant.

If Dell is still giving 15% off electronics on Wed (I didnt see anywhere that says when it expires, just that it is for a 'limited time') then you could theoretically get it for $320 (I think paypal takes the $20 off on their end, so the 15% discount from Dell would still be off of $400 not off of $380...

Perheps you need to read the site before telling others.
1. Purchases must be made on eBay.com, eBay.ca or on merchants' sites in the US or Canada

"or on merchants' sites in the US or Canada"

....Yes there was a huge list of merchants including dell.com

This shows $400 for me...

EDIT: wow, nevermind.... gotta read the full post next time :)

k00lance said:
Perheps you need to read the site before telling others.
1. Purchases must be made on eBay.com, eBay.ca or on merchants' sites in the US or Canada
perhaps you should read what you post first (preview button is helpful) especially when you qoute someone and you even bold it..LOL!!!

I think it comes out to $286.00 before tax with all those combined. I have one in my cart for $306 right now - $20.00 Paypal would be $286. Just gotta wait until midnight to pull the trigger.

djdorifto said:
wheres the extra ebay coupon at? can someone PM me the coupon key? thanks :D
you have to buy the coupon code off ebay. well, you dont have to but... u know what i mean.

Seufari said:
WTF I had one in my cart for 307 and now it is at 340... What happened...

For about 15 min it was applying a 10% discount that was for the E1705 laptop. I had one in my cart and went to submit it and it went away at the final checkout.

anyone know how to get this working ...

cant seem to get it to work - but the coupon seems to be still in their system since it still works if you order a gts/gtx

Bought a 10% off coupon on Ebay and the discount won't apply... That was a waste of $2. Total came out to $357 shipped with tax. Paid with PayPal so hopefully that promo goes through too.

I heard somewhere you can get gears of war free with purchase where is that?

This also works for the XBOX 360 Core System...

XBox 360 Core System
Select "Customize it"
Un-Check everything
Add to Cart
**Get 10% of any Electronics and Accessories order of $200 or more
**Get free ground (3-5 day) shipping on peripheral items over $49!
Both discounts are automatically added.
Pay with your paypal account, for $20 off $50. (details above)

Base Price: $300.00 - $30 (10% off) - $20 (paypal deal) = $250 + tax

For me: $283.50 (with 5% Virginia state tax) .. minus the $20 cash back from paypal is $263.50
Beats most prices, except the MicroCenter one, but this one doesn't deal with MIRs, so some may find it more tasteful.

Not bad if you didn't get that Amazon $100 deal. I'm pretty sure they're going to offer a HDD bigger than 20GB, in the future, so getting the core system is a pretty good deal for casual gamers like me.

I just really want to play that zombie game .. I <3 Zombies!

Get 10% off any Electronics and Accessories order of $200 or more. wheres this coupon or is it included

Glow said:
Get 10% off any Electronics and Accessories order of $200 or more. wheres this coupon or is it included
Did ya read the post, right under both of the discounts I listed:
Both discounts are automatically added.

Is this deal over? The automatic credit (10%) isn't applying for me.

Edit: Nvm, apparently I have been up too late tonight... :)

German Muscle said:
i searched and found nothing. Xbox 360 for 340. Add to cart and the price will be 340.
hxxp://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A0561448

How does this compare to the XBOX360-Premium @ say, circuit city, which comes with "any game of your choosing" (say, gears of war for $59.99) @ $399.00

Where I am at, dell charges shipping & tax. I'm not threadcrapping, I'm asking if this is "better" than what I can get locally?

The way I am reading this offer @ dell is, if you remove the 'checked items' you don't get them.

So, when you see..

XBOX 360 Pro Console with 20 GB hard drive [Included in Price]
That's the console, + 20gb hdd

The checked item "Wireless Controller for Xbox 360 Gaming Console"
Is that a SECOND controller?

/edit : something's up.

I add it to my cart, after deleting the extra's, and I show the 15% off, I go to CHECKOUT, and the 15% off disappears.

Back