• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Xbox360 Audio on 22"LCD connection

Mad_Vision

Weaksauce
Joined
Jan 16, 2008
Messages
67
I like the way 360 looks on my 22"LCD however the sound what gets to me.
I am using an audio splitter for Gaming PC and for 360. 360 sound is excellent when I play it, but once I turn off the console I then turn ON the gaming PC, the audio sounds horrible until I unplug the 360 audio cable. Its kind of annoying doing this all the time. Do you guys recommend a better way without the unplug? I was told a receiver but not sure which to grab. thanks
 
Back
Top