Xbox-wired.com ripping me off - anything I can do?

Kagato Obsidian

Limp Gawd
I ordered a Xenium chip from www.xbox-wired.com some months ago. I recieved the chip, but upon installation it was giving me a hardware error. After talking to some people, we concluded that it was probally the chip. So I got in contact with the ownwer of xbox-wired, asked if he could help me out, and he agreed to send me a replacement ship after he tested my chip out. I packaged it all up and sent it off to him. He didn't respond for two weeks after he recieved the chip, and even then I had to contact him first. I asked what he had decided on, and his only reply was "I'll send you a new chip when we have them in stock." - this was two months ago. I've sent him numerous other messages, and he's replied once more. I told him he was leaving all his customers in the dark, people were complaining about his site left and right, and he wasn't updating his news. I told him that it didn't take two months to get a shipment in, and even then they would give a date as to when the shipment would reach the store. Something just isn't right I told him. I've asked for a refund or a chip, and now he's ignoring me.

My total came to 55.55 for everything, and even though it's not an insanely large sum, I am a college student....I had to set aside money for that for quite a few weeks, and anyone at all would be angered by losing 55.55. I'm outraged, and he's ignoring me. Is there anything I can do?

File a complaint against him with whatever payment provider you used, whether it was Visa, PayPal, USPS (Money Order), etc.

dude, these chip do go out of stock, and they dont come back in for a while. i wanted to order my smartxx monthes ago, but i couldnt, and they just got back in (where i orddered it from). i am enjoying it rght now though.

Kagato Obsidian said:
. I've sent him numerous other messages, and he's replied once more. I told him he was leaving all his customers in the dark, people were complaining about his site left and right, and he wasn't updating his news. I told him that it didn't take two months to get a shipment in, and even then they would give a date as to when the shipment would reach the store. Something just isn't right I told him. I've asked for a refund or a chip, and now he's ignoring me.

What did he say when he replied once more? It might just be a delay, as these things sell like hotcakes.

I would contact team OzXodus who makes your chip they seem to be very supportive of exposing sites that rip people off. Also a lot of the first Xenium chips were clones and OzXodus claimed that ALL of those chips would fail at some time. Especially when they might have helped things along via software. I dont see the site you bought from listed as one of their official resellers either.

Back