xbox to computer adapter?

pHatalbOom

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
167
hey guys, just wondering if they make xbox to computer adapters?

Searched on google found nothing...
Thanks
 
Oh yeah - buy a crossover cable if you want to network your xbox to your computer, and you need a video card with video in if you want to be able to watch what's happening on you monitor. Or you can make a VGA adapter with a LM1881 - but I'm going to guess that that is too advanced for you.
 
lol.

I hear you can actually get svga video "straight from the horses mouth" from the xbox, as long as you're willing to open up the xbox and solder to a few places on the graphics controller to make the svga connector, and you dont need any new circuitry or anything. However I am talking out of my ass so i'm probably not including all the info.

Originally posted by NleahciM
Oh yeah - buy a crossover cable if you want to network your xbox to your computer, and you need a video card with video in if you want to be able to watch what's happening on you monitor. Or you can make a VGA adapter with a LM1881 - but I'm going to guess that that is too advanced for you.
 
Back
Top