fore1337
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Sep 28, 2004
- Messages
- 1,416
I need to replace my Xbox Power Switch Assembly.
I accidentally smoked it last night while powering up an X3 chip (before the flash).
I can still use the Eject button to power up... and even though the X3 chip fizzled a bit, it's now flashed and fully operational.
I can't find any retailers online selling these things. Does anyone know where I can pick one up? If worse comes to worse, I'll have to rig a PC power switch.. but I like the ascetics of the Xbox Hardware, and would like original looking hardware.
I accidentally smoked it last night while powering up an X3 chip (before the flash).
I can still use the Eject button to power up... and even though the X3 chip fizzled a bit, it's now flashed and fully operational.
I can't find any retailers online selling these things. Does anyone know where I can pick one up? If worse comes to worse, I'll have to rig a PC power switch.. but I like the ascetics of the Xbox Hardware, and would like original looking hardware.