Xbox Live Ultimate Game Sale (Feb 18th - 24th)

So, how bad was NBA Live 15? Kinda tempted at $9.00, but those reviews... lol.

Will probably pick up Shadows of Mordor, finally. Might also pick up CoD: AW. How is the online community with that, currently? Haven't played a CoD since MW2; afraid I will get smoked :)

I really didn't like cod aw, was just to fast for me. It was like titanfall but on crack and just didn't enjoy it personally.

COD:AW is the worst I've played. They made it so frustrating to go into Aim Down Sights (With artificially slowed down panning of left and right) making twitch shooters like myself super frustrated when you cant quickly snap into ADS and shoot someone. You don't suddenly go from 3.0KDR+ in all other games to having a hard time keeping up with 1-2 kdr in the new game. Its very noob friendly in that way, they dont like people being far aand way better than the rest of the players in a match. I hardly see people with more than 1-1.5 kdr in the game at all due to the artificial limit imposed to slow panning under Aim Down Sights.

I hate any FPS that doesn't allow me to look around quick enough. It's why I really enjoy games like CS/Quake/UT.

I missed out on the damn one day sale for Lords of the Fallen (was $9) not sure if I want to get anything else other than season pass for Mordor which I haven't played in months.

I'd be in for Halo MCC at 24 bucks but can't do it at 36. LotF was a sweet deal though sucks for those who didn't nab it in time.

Other than LotF is not much here tbh.

Back