Xbox Games with Gold for August

HisSvt76

2[H]4U
For the month of August, Xbox Live Gold members can look forward to two new free games on both Xbox One and Xbox 360. Crimson Dragon and Strike Suit Zero will become free downloads on August 1st, replacing current Xbox One Games with Gold titles Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition and Max: The Curse of Brotherhood. Now is a good time download those two if you haven’t already.

On Xbox 360, starting Friday, August 1st, Motocross Madness (normally US $9.99) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through August 15th.
Then on August 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Dishonored (normally US $19.99) for free through August 31st.

http://majornelson.com/2014/07/28/xbox-live-games-gold-august-2014/

I was thinking of buying Crimson Dragon at some point, works out well for me.

Crimson Dragon is fucking terrible. Saw a friend play it , its pretty awful considering it was a spiritual successor to Panzer Dragoon (weirdly). Not very good free games...

Crimson Dragon is fucking terrible. Saw a friend play it , its pretty awful considering it was a spiritual successor to Panzer Dragoon (weirdly). Not very good free games...

Crimson dragon is decent now its been updated a lot since release and strike suit zero is a really good game.

This months best game is dishonored.

I already have Dishonored for PC. Great game. Motocross Madness sounds like fun.

This weeks DwG
BF 4 $30 Premium $33 Unlock Cheats $33
Madden 25 $30
Fifa 14 $30

New Madden and Fifa come out within 30-60 days so it's not really worth it but I jumped on BF4 to go digital on that.

I was thinking of buying Crimson Dragon at some point, works out well for me.

I almost bought it over the weekend. Glad I didn't.

I was a big fan of Panzer Dragoon so I was interested in this one. I still fire up the Saturn to play that game. Not as good as I remember, but I still think it's a good game.

I guess if I don't like it, I can get my money back on it. ;)

Back