• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

xbox 360 wireless?

dosu23

Weaksauce
Joined
Jan 3, 2009
Messages
70
I have a wireless xbox 360 controller and is there any way to make it work with a logitech rumblepad 2 receiver? then I wouldnt have to buy the microsoft brand one :rolleyes:
 
As far as I know, you need the Microsoft receiver to use a wireless 360 controller with a PC.
 
The Microsoft controller used a proprietary RF protocol in the 2.4ghz range. You have to get the Microsoft receiver.
 
Back
Top