• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

xbox 360 system update info?

icetrey47

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 3, 2006
Messages
163
hello all, does anyone know where to find information on what exactly the 360 system updates consist of? yesterday around 9pm CST I got a message saying I needed to update my system, but it did not describe any changes. I'm sure there is a website where this information can be obtained ... any tips?
 
We've already got a topic on this...scroll down...(or it might be at the top of page 2...)
 
Thanks for posting information about the January 2006 update.

Anyhow, it has been said that this update is nothing more but basic stability and maintenance enhancements and nothing major. I'm sure my description is pretty cryptic, but that is only because this is all the information we have been given about the update so far.

deception``

you're welcome! :D

*heh* opps!
 
Back
Top