Xbox 360 + Stove = Melted Console

HardOCP News

[H] News
What happens when you set your Xbox 360 on a hot stove? Head over to Engadget to find out. I snagged one of the pictures for those of you too lazy to click the link.

As reader Ty claims, apparently the above Xbox 360 melting occurred when he and his pals, setting up to conduct a furious Halo 3 LAN match, ran out of space enough for an Xbox everywhere in the house except on the kitchen stove. Someone turns the range on and presto change-o: grilled Xbox.

Some people don't deserve an Xbox 360 (or Halo 3). :rolleyes:

Of all the places to put a console (meh, I'll just sit here and wait for the RROD cracks to start rolling in).

So let me get this straight...... someone had doubts that putting something in a stove and turning it on would melt it???

How is this news?

In other news, internal temperatures were reduced significantly during the cooking process. :p

That's pretty crazy though. The stove? c'mon people...

Some people don't deserve an Xbox 360 (or Halo 3). :rolleyes:

Of all the places to put a console (meh, I'll just sit here and wait for the RROD cracks to start rolling in).

Looks more like an MROD (Melted Ring of Death). :rolleyes:

I wonder if they're going to go after MS saying that it's a warranty issue.

Ummm, duh...it's funny. Not sure if you have followed the trend of news we post around here but one thing we enjoy more than anything is laughing at stupid things people do...

...like QFT'ing a stupid question. :D

It's not a stupid question. It's a rhetorical question.

This deserves some sort of Darwin award. Then again it is not the 360s fault it was owned by an idiot.

It's not a stupid question. It's a rhetorical question.

A rhetorical question can't be stupid? I beg to differ....I do it all the time...

...and call it news.

This deserves some sort of Darwin award. Then again it is not the 360s fault it was owned by an idiot.

Hell yeah it does. It's as bad as the laptop in the oven stunt we posted awhile back...

Back