• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

xbox 360 questions.

Matt Samoohi

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
282
i want to get a 360 since used games over hear are cheap and i found a nice deal on one. I cant afford a new hdtv and my currunt monitor blows and i want an lcd. A benq 1600x1200 20.1" lcd is about 300 shipped form newegg. Now I have heard before that lcd's should stay at their normal resolutions would i notice a bad image if the pixel size would be played at 1280x720? the monitor is 16:9 widescreen.
 
Some LCDs have trouble adjusting to the xbox's resolutions. I had a viewsonic lcd tv that didn't play well but the Xbox360 does have several other resolutions you can switch to and seeing as you are buying a LCD monitor and not TV, more likely you won't have a problem.
 
Back
Top