xbox 360 premium for sale for cost

dasoldier

Limp Gawd
I have a premium bundle (with the bonus remote) I picked this up for a buddy, that swears up and down hes going to have the money for it, well its been sitting here for two weeks and I need my cash back so if anyone wants it for the cost it was 436after tax. its yours. no trades, just need the cash in my pocket.

It has a wal mart receipt and everything... I'm not making a penny on this, just need the cash

its brand new in the box, never been opened. So I can only assume that nothing is wrong with it and yes wal mart will take anything back. I just have my ebay feedback, but will do phone contact etc.

you know you want it.

If it is unopened and you have the receipt, it may be easier to return it to walmart and don't have to go through the hassle of selling, shipping, etc...
Walmart will take it back even 30 days after...

I am extremely interested in this...I'll take it if you have any pics you can post up..

magnuspah said:
If it is unopened and you have the receipt, it may be easier to return it to walmart and don't have to go through the hassle of selling, shipping, etc...
Walmart will take it back even 30 days after...

really? I thought it was like 15 days... I may just do that instead

unless the last guy that posted wants it, I have pictures tell me where to send them. or pm me and I'll shoot you my phone number, act quick its about to go back to walmart

12.jpg

digital camera is really good, didn't realize I had a convo in the background :D

I believe Wal-Mart has a 90 return policy on electronics (regardless of them being opened even). If you have a receipt and its unopened it should be quick and easy.

sell it on hardforums.... i bet its going back the distributor at walmart...

help a lost xbox 360 gamer out

Back