xbox 360 premium + 10 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks, I listed it on ebay and it sold in 4hrs haha. I would be willing to resell the same game setup with same accessories if anyone else is interested. Or get different games. W/e the buyer prefers.

yes its sold.. but as soon as BenQ firmware is released I will be offering the same deal again for $570 shipped. I have 3 360's sitting here waiting to be flashed.

ya alittle bit. the games are backups, thats why i have to wait for benq fw to release. then i purchase the paper etc and have a hi-def printer and print the labels on everything. premium is $400 new, but can be found on ebay for 320 all the time. Most mine come straight from walmart tho, so they have next to no usage on them, since im the first owner. I can open them without making it look obvious to , so the warranty is never void :)

Probably wont be for another month tho until I can get the fw I need.

ya alittle bit. the games are backups, thats why i have to wait for benq fw to release. then i purchase the paper etc and have a hi-def printer and print the labels on everything. premium is $400 new, but can be found on ebay for 320 all the time. Most mine come straight from walmart tho, so they have next to no usage on them, since im the first owner. I can open them without making it look obvious to , so the warranty is never void :)

Probably wont be for another month tho until I can get the fw I need.

i thought the games were original copies. are we allowed to sell backups here?

(7) No PIRATED software sales or trades. No sales/trades of ACADEMIC or NFR (Not for Resale) software. OEM software must be sold/traded with hardware or in accordance with the terms the OEM software TOS. The sale/trade of game 'characters', game accounts, Beta accounts or any other issues covered under NDA (non-disclosure agreement) is not allowed. Observe all COPYRIGHT LAWS, TOS's and NDA's when posting copyrighted material. Do not post FS/T deals that violate Federal, State, or Local laws which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or is bound by NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) including current production engineering samples.

selling "backups" would be considered pirated... and this would also be an offense on ebay as well... might want to reconsider

i am sure the buyer that bought the system from you thought he was getting original games.... i don't even think you can sell a modified console on ebay. i hope you are prepared to face the consequences if anything does happen.

already spoke to the buyer worry about yourself not me. stop bumping this thread. consoles gone. I wont post here anymore now that I see it was going against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back