Xbox 360 Packaging

laxmiddi44

Gawd
xbox360_package.jpg

xbox360core_package.jpg

Ugh, I think those boxes are ugly, myself. Oh well, as long as the system is good, I don't really care.

MovieMan80 said:
Somebody went back to their childhood days of the Spiro-graph...

Did you know there is a direct correlation between the decline in Spiro-graphs and gang activity?

The design of the packaging is on trend with graphic design in general. I mean you can pick various elements out of that packaging that are on other well selling products.

The one thing that makes me wonder is, .... notice the circles on both packages. There is a quarter circle for the core unit, and a half circle for the premium. Now being an Industrial / graphic designer myself these are usually subtle design cues to describe the level of product.

It makes me wonder ... what future version will make us come .... full circle ? :eek:

In addition there are various interviews, news stories describing the circle of power (power button) and the four quadrents, as well as a rumoured PC/XBOX360 hybrid ...... coincidence ?

Draax said:
The design of the packaging is on trend with graphic design in general. I mean you can pick various elements out of that packaging that are on other well selling products.

The one thing that makes me wonder is, .... notice the circles on both packages. There is a quarter circle for the core unit, and a half circle for the premium. Now being an Industrial / graphic designer myself these are usually subtle design cues to describe the level of product.

It makes me wonder ... what future version will make us come .... full circle ? :eek:

In addition there are various interviews, news stories describing the circle of power (power button) and the four quadrents, as well as a rumoured PC/XBOX360 hybrid ...... coincidence ?

wow, i never even looked at it that way... :eek:

if u want backwards compatibility you have to get the $399 version, because i guess you need the harddrive for some reason

laxmiddi44 said:
if u want backwards compatibility you have to get the $399 version, because i guess you need the harddrive for some reason

The harddrive comes loaded with the code needed to play Xbox games and you need it to download more code as it becomes avaiable.

Back