Xbox 360 Magazine Demo Disk: Full Auto Demo

laxmiddi44

Gawd
I just got the latest xbox 360 magazine and it comes with a demo of Full Auto, which most people have not played yet. The game is pretty fun but the steering and gameplay is very different than what most people are used to. I don't kno why anyone would buy this game tho becuz like 10 days after it comes out Burnout: Revenge comes out which im assuming will be a lot better. In this game you go around with cars and shoot your oponents with guns your car has, while racing. What exactly do you do in burnout again?....i forgot. Thanks

I like it because it is EASY to steer in this game. I hate games where you barely push a button and you are on the other side of the lane.

The game sounds fun, looks ok but definately doesn't push the 360 at all.

I played it at Zero Hour and wasn't impressed at all. I have more fun playing NFSMW.

Does this game have an online mode? I could have sworn I remember hearing something about this game and MMORPG?

Anyone else play the OXM demo? I've been looking forward to this one, any similarity to Twisted Metal Black?

Its an ok demo, i went in expecting burnout with missiles and wasnt too far off. They need to fix the graphics glitches tho, this seems like a truly beta release of a demo.

Sam

Z(+)DIAC said:
Does this game have an online mode? I could have sworn I remember hearing something about this game and MMORPG?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it has an online battle mode because I remember reading somewhere that the developer couldn't have the rewind feature in the online mode because things would get too confusing. And I also believe that all 360 games have to have some online component for XBOX Live.

The game looks kinda crazy though because of the interactive environment with all the buildings blowing up. The rewind feature sounds interesting too.

laxmiddi44 said:
I just got the latest xbox 360 magazine and it comes with a demo of Full Auto, which most people have not played yet. The game is pretty fun but the steering and gameplay is very different than what most people are used to. I don't kno why anyone would buy this game tho becuz like 10 days after it comes out Burnout: Revenge comes out which im assuming will be a lot better. In this game you go around with cars and shoot your oponents with guns your car has, while racing. What exactly do you do in burnout again?....i forgot. Thanks

By XBOX360 magazine I assume you are referring to the Official Xbox Magazine is that correct? Or is there a new magazine just for XBOX360?

Thanks,
Joe

overthetop said:
I played it at Zero Hour and wasn't impressed at all. I have more fun playing NFSMW.
Yeah, I got that for free with my 360, along with Kameo. I have to tell 'ya, I had dreams for three nights about that game before I finally got busted by the cops. Then I basicly stopped playing it. Getting caught by the cops twice in a row scared the shit outta' me, psychologically (sp?), and completely turned me off to that game. I'm playing Halo 2 now. :D

Anyway, Burnout looked tight on the PS2. I really want that game, along with DoA 4 (came out yesterday) that has a secret SPARTAN character, bwahahahah...

Full Auto reminds me too much of Carmageddon (sp?).

Z(+)DIAC said:

I think you may be refering to auto assault on the PC. That is a mmorpg based on vehicular combat thats coming out soon

Back