xbox 360 in Atari Case

I give it a 1/5, Nice idea. But the modder didn't have the skillz to pay the bills if you know what i mean.

Ouch. What a kludge-a-rific hack job. Why even bother if it's going to look that bad afterward?

How un-original. I think I am going to mod a baby into an atari case. This guy wasted a 360 and an atari. Two thumbs down!

That cannot possibly still work for more than a few minutes at best. I am telling you right now, with no direct cooling on the video card and that odd looking contraption he has over the heat sink, that think can't run for more that two minutes at a time before overheating...

...trust me...I know. ;)

Steve said:
That cannot possibly still work for more than a few minutes at best. I am telling you right now, with no direct cooling on the video card and that odd looking contraption he has over the heat sink, that think can't run for more that two minutes at a time before overheating...

...trust me...I know. ;)

Which is why MW is only at the start screen, and not in-game, eh? ;)

yeah im going to pay 300/400 for my good looking new xbox and then stuff it in a ugly case. this guy is amazing, he didnt even do a good job.

Wow, that looks like ass. I hope that Atari didn't work before he hacked it, because he already killed a 360 it looks like.

Yeah, 8/10 for effort, 2/10 for end product. It doesn't look too bad from the front, until you realise that's actually the back of the system, then it starts going bad when you see the fans on the side and the back is just awful.

Still probably better than I could do though.

For those who are wondering, the Xbox 360 did turn on and stayed on for a few minutes before it overheated. After testing the airflow a bit using an incense stick (worked like a charm... plus made my office smell good for the first time in a decade), I was able to keep the console running.

here you go Steve, just like you said lol.

Use #101 for your dead Xbox 360....... I think doorstop would have looked better and been more functional.

Eww. If it didn't have those fans poking out and half an Xbox 360 faceplate attached (seriously, WTF was he thinking about the faceplate?!), it would look OK.

2/10 :eek:

I guess this is what you get when a Atari Mates with A Xbox 360... A hunk of shit...

LAME. Especially LAME is the DVD drive sitting beside the atari with wires going into the case. Might as well do a mod where you remove the case and leave the parts lying on your desk.

Soul.Survivor said:
LAME. Especially LAME is the DVD drive sitting beside the atari with wires going into the case. Might as well do a mod where you remove the case and leave the parts lying on your desk.

I couldn't agree more

That was gay. He says about 60-70% liked it though. I left comments... I hope it doesn't hurt his feelings. I mean, my first mod wasn't great.... Well, it looked good, but it wasn't 100%.

It looks like a rush job for 15 minutes of fame. He didn't even try. Good concept, very poorly executed. I'd like to see someone do it right, and send it to that site... :D Show them how [H] really mods.

ebay huh...I'd give him a negative feedback right now if I could !!!

If I knew of ANYTHING good to say about this mod. I'd say it. However, I found no redeeming qualities, and it almost made me cry. When this thing goes for $10 on Ebay, I'm going to screenshot it and make it into a general use "OWNED" picture.

Wow... what a piece of crap.
The DVD drive just sits next to the system like that? Jesus. And at least remove the cartridge slot from the freakin' main unit, for Christ's sake. If he did that, he might have been able to fit the drive in there. Well, maybe. And what's up with gluing the switches in place? LOL

You know I thought about buying an xbox360 just to mod it but then I figured the money could be used better elsewhere. This guy is probably just trying to be the first on the block with a modded xbox 360 and rushed the entire thing.

hope can't be all lost can it?

I mean, it's been modded yes....but can't it be installed back in it's original case (that is if he didn't ruin it) or into another case. If I were him, I'd take this opportunity to re-mod the thing. Now that the unit is dissasembled, you'd think it be easier to start another mod...he can't get any worse...right?

Pkirk618 said:
hope can't be all lost can it?

I mean, it's been modded yes....but can't it be installed back in it's original case (that is if he didn't ruin it) or into another case. If I were him, I'd take this opportunity to re-mod the thing. Now that the unit is dissasembled, you'd think it be easier to start another mod...he can't get any worse...right?

Look at what he did to the faceplate. It's ruined. :(

Oh wait. You can buy new faceplates. It's not ruined! :)

PC said:
That was gay. He says about 60-70% liked it though. I left comments... I hope it doesn't hurt his feelings. I mean, my first mod wasn't great.... Well, it looked good, but it wasn't 100%.

It looks like a rush job for 15 minutes of fame. He didn't even try. Good concept, very poorly executed. I'd like to see someone do it right, and send it to that site... :D Show them how [H] really mods.

BS, talk about skewing the facts! :cool:

i don't like the idea of doing that a all. i'll give him props for having the balls to open up his 360.

Artluo100 said:
i don't like the idea of doing that a all. i'll give him props for having the balls to open up his 360.
Hell, he pretty much ruined the thing, what's there to be scared of when opening it up?

Back