Xbox 360 + Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

shizdan

[H]ard|Gawd
I have an Xbox 360 but its broken..it keeps freezing on me and I don't know how to fix it......it doesn't have HDMI but I will include the HD component cables and the power brick. SOLD
Optional Wired 360 Headset for $8 Shipped

Games:
Fable II - $17 Shipped(pending. Will un-pend in 1 day)
Fable (Xbox) - $8 Shipped

I have gotten alot of PM's so I will reply here

The Xbox 360 had RROD I fixed it with the X-clamp. Now it freezes every once in awhile.

All games come complete with manual and case. The disks are also in good condition.

I decided to make a new thread due to the fact that the old one was cluttered

HPIM1273.jpg

Last edited:
if you want to fix the freezing just clean it out remove all the dust and it will stop freezing. Happens to my netflix xbox all the time.

if you want to fix the freezing just clean it out remove all the dust and it will stop freezing. Happens to my netflix xbox all the time.

I got a new one so I want to just sell this one

Optional Wireless Controller for $20 Shipped
ill take it

shoot me paypal in PM

Halo 3 Sold. Controller and Fable 2 Pending. If I don't get payment in 1 day its back for sale.

Last edited:
im sorry but i wouldnt' have jumped the gun and bought a new one just for freezing issues. lol.
dude you gotta start using google more often. GG

im sorry but i wouldnt' have jumped the gun and bought a new one just for freezing issues. lol.
dude you gotta start using google more often. GG

I'd rather not mess with it. I did the X-clamp but I already had a new one so I decided to jsut sell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back