Xbox 360 Elite box.

Does anyone know if the wireless microsoft controllers for the 360 will be black also?

I hope at least the packaging shot is fake. Elite is really a dumb name to attribute to anything.

If you want a black 360 get a replacement case from decalgirls.com, no need to spend 500$ on the Elite. You can also get black cases for your controllers, not to mention the controller cases light up the buttons if you can solder 3 wires.

If you want a black 360 get a replacement case from decalgirls.com, no need to spend 500$ on the Elite. You can also get black cases for your controllers, not to mention the controller cases light up the buttons if you can solder 3 wires.

Yeah, but I already have a 360. The thing is, I want that 120gb hard drive, and the HDMI. But, it's not that big if a deal if that Hard drive is removable. Will the 120 gb. hard drive be removeable?

Yeah, but I already have a 360. The thing is, I want that 120gb hard drive, and the HDMI. But, it's not that big if a deal if that Hard drive is removable. Will the 120 gb. hard drive be removeable?

Of course. Just like all the other drives. Rumor is that MS will also be making the HDD available by itself for about $200.

Back