• Yes

Votes: 38 63.3%
  • No

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • I play other consoles from other companies

Votes: 9 15.0%

• Total voters
hell yes, i still play PD 0 / marble blast ultra and geometry wars everday

PGR 3 for me over live. The online career mode is keeping me busy still, that and having lost my save ith 50% plat and 50% silver means I've played the game twice already...its good fun. Live is great as long as you are not playing in a room of assholes...

Lost interest in PD0.

Completed Kameo and enjoyed that its a good platformer for the kind of person who plays those sort of games "casually". Just finishing off collecting items etc in that at the moment etc.

Also March looks like its going to be a good month in general for the 360. GRAW on friday in the UK, Far Cry at the end of the month...as well as Burn Out Revenge, Oblivion and a couple of others...

Dont really play much. But love it when i do. Played the Quake 4 demo to see what its like on 360 last week then installed it on PC and played it through :D

Ridge Racer is kicking my ass at the moment. The advanced course is seriously tough. Only 10 more to go :eek: then onto the specials. The biggest hit to my 360 will be when i get Oblivion. Ordered it on PC since its cheaper and i reckon my pc can handle just as well as my pc. Will find out since i ordered the 360 version for my brothers birthday gift.

Havent played PGR3 in a while. Actually got to 16000 odd in the rankings, but havent played for ages so i'll be in the high 40000's now.

Got annoyed with PDZ. Just cant finish the game on Agent. I think. The second from easiest.
Just too hard for me so gave up.

Isnt anything coming out that takes my fancy yet. GRAW could be fun, but i'll try the demo first. Didnt like GR2 on xbox. Loved the first one though.

Kameo was fantastic. Loved that.

Call of Duty 2 got a little too samey for me. Had to force myself to finish it. Havent had chance to try it online yet.

Hmmmm. kinda drifted off the subject there.

I love my 360. But for me gaming is a 'phase' i go through every few weeks. just a casual thing for me.

I'm slowly losing my intrest but this month looks like a few good games should be out :)

im still enoying it but dont play it as much i guess since ghost recon and burnout come out this week ill be playing non stop for awhile

I keep playing Madden 06. I know thats pathetic, but I'm a football junky. So much so that I keep forgiving the half-completed game and go back to playing after a few days of frustration. PG3 is still my favorite game, but with GRAW released I think I'm going to finally see the 360's brains and not just its beauty.

Right now, no. But really damn soon I will be with GR:AW. :)

I really like mine. It's not the end-all be-all, but it's nice. I like the online features, the HD visuals, and yes...even some of the games. I enjoyed NFS: MW considerably. Full Auto is mindlessly repetitious, but fun, too. DOA4 is a *horrible* excuse for a fighting game, but it's fun for the mindless mashing and community around it. Marble Blast Ultra is a blast to play...and let's not forget the major releases this month!

Back